How to price probate work
UK legislation was changed in September 2014 enabling ICAEW members to carry out probate work (and in 2015 this was opened up to the other professional institutes). Until then lawyers and banks had a near monopoly.
This is one of the biggest opportunities for UK accountants to add a very profitable new revenue stream. But the question is, how do you package this service and how do you price it?
This is what you get as part of my "How to price probate work" course:
- Video training taking you through the key steps for value pricing incorporation tax planning work
- Video training showing you how to create your service offering and build up the value
- A ready-to-use 20-page professional looking brochure to help you demonstrate the value of what you do... this will save you two full days creating one from scratch
- A summary one-page brochure to help you in your sales process
- A detailed video walking you through the brochure and explaining the reason particular words are used, the marketing techniques and psychology... strategies designed to help the client understand the true value of what you do so they become more willing to pay a much higher price
- A detailed video showing you the questions to ask to identify the scope of work and what the client values and how you come up with a value-based price for your work
- A data file you can upload into Cloud Pricing v2.0 so you can be up and running with a complete pricing model within a few minutes
- LIFETIME ACCESS - There is no expiration date, which means you can revisit your training at any time